2010

I gives thanks for 2010 as it marks the year that I traveled more than I usually would - Malaysia, Hong Kong, Macau, and a little corner of China; I get a revamped sleeping corner that's supposedly better for my neck and back; and I gradually suffer less knee pain that was initially caused by an overdose of salads (we suspect).

Spending more time with friends and Ks bring sweet memories and I guess I'll do that more often this year.

What would make a great 2011 start for me? The start wasn't nice, but well. Life goes on.

It would make this second, minute, hour, day, week, month, year, life if I have my own place in the area that I want. Not in the outskirts, please.

I want to move out. I am tired of being treated like a tenant. My bro gets the license to have a whole room and never lack storage space because he leaves his mess everywhere. I, on the other hand, has to share my airwaves and living space with someone I cannot stand. I am a fairly neat and organized person but with such constraint and difference in treatment, you have to forgive my frustration and attitude.

I am darn silly when I asked to develop a part of the living area into storage cabinet/shelves so that everyone can utilize it. There's soooooo much space outside anyway. But it was shot down. So, forget it. Bear with my mess. I couldn't care less.

Worse, don't bet a dollar that I am going for resale unless a blessing from heaven comes raining down. So, that means I'll have to wait 3 years for it to be ready. I am so optimistic and full of joy hor?

So back to earth, I resort to getting rid of clutter that eats my miserable 100 sq ft space I occupy. I am near claustrophobic and love adequate space. Especially privacy. I counted I own more books and CDs than clothes. If I ever need to shift one day, I'll need a strong moving party.

Next: Decide if I want to switch career. Learn driving. Maintain my health vitals. Get rid of 5 kilos of mere weight, fat, whatever you may call it. I am tired of people calling me slim when I am not. Hahaha~ I am only good at using specific types of fashion to flaunt strengths and hide weaknesses. (I want to sell this service of mine leh...)

I am not sure if I really want to get on with His or his programme. I want to rock the boat. Yet I am afraid. What the. Actually, what's there to lose huh?